Traliance Export Compliance Consulting
Export Compliance Consulting Services
Traliance provides export compliance consulting services to help research universities and technology companies comply with U.S export controls regulations. Whether your organization is headquartered in the U.S. or has a parent company overseas, we’ll determine how U.S. export controls regulations apply to your business. Our consultants identify the relevant parts of the U.S. export control regulations – and then implement practical solutions to drive effective compliance that supports your organization’s growth strategy.
Traliance consultants will help your organization comply with the U.S. government’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions regulations. We develop effective solutions that are tailored to each organization’s unique culture. We strengthen existing export compliance management programs and create the foundational elements for new export controls compliance programs through the following:
- Export controls compliance program assessments
- Technical analysis of export classifications and commodity jurisdiction
- Apply for or assist with BIS, DDTC, and OFAC licenses for exports or deemed exports
- Custom Export Compliance Tools and Processes, including technology control plans and customized decision tree tools
- Retainer for on-call technical services
- Tailored training presentations, Train-the-Trainer programs, and videos
Effective Export Compliance Based on
3 Key Elements
Learn how Traliance can help solve your most challenging export compliance issues.
Our export consultants are senior level experts who bring deep experience in university export controls compliance, commodity classifications across a wide range of industries, government licensing, logistics and supply chain processes, customs import requirements, and more. We bring together a comprehensive team with the precise expertise that you require.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE